10/15/2008

Tag!

Ten Years Ago
1. I was starting my senior year
2. working part time at jessens super market
3. Received my Temp Black Belt in Tae Kwon do
4. was student body president & captain of the CC team
5. typically wore khaki cargo pants and a white shirt.

To do List
1. wash & hang out laundry
2. refinish my table this fall
3. learn to make bread (I am getting better thanks to my new right hand man Mr. Kitchenaid)
4. run more than two miles
5. Finish a book

Five Snacks I enjoy
1. peanut butter bars - frozen
2. Sonic cranberry lime aid
3. Mint oreos
4. puppy chow
5. black Russian rye bread (have not attempted to make)

Places I have lived
1. "The Point" , Iowa
2. Landcaster, WI
3. Ames, IA
4. League City, TX
5. The family farm on "the ridge" outside of "the point"

Jobs I have had
1. Jessen's Supervalu Cashier
2. Field worker
3. USDA Dept of Genetics
4. The Nature Conservancy - burn crew
5. Landscape Research

Pet Peeves
1. Stupid people - you were born with a brain, learn how to use it
2. Weak women
3. Traffic, primarily Texas drivers
4. Braty kids
5. a half finished job

Things that bring me joy
1. Prairies & Wetlands
2. Laughter from my girls & hubby
3. Fresh mowed alfalfa
4. Fall afternoon with changing leaves
5. A sketch pad and some graphite

5 People I tag (you're it!)
1. Emily W.
2. Anna M.
3. Ana W.
4. Jenni G.
5. Melissa M.

No comments: