8/24/2009

Recovered Loot

A few months ago I posted that Eliza had ransacked my wallet and within a few short minutes I was missing a good portion of personal documentation that made my life run smoothly. After a couple hours of searching I found my driver license, debit card and temple recommend in the garbage, dryer and toilet.

So I did what any mother would do….I spent the day canceling and reordering credit cards, passes and everything else well knowing they would never be recovered. Last week I finally replaced the last card, my Kroger’s card and was awaiting it in the mail.

Friday I decided to start packing the maternity clothes away. In the back of my closet behind a stack of boxes was a small purse of Elizas. I picked it up and it was heavier than normal, opened it and solved the case of the missing wallet…..Now if I could only find the back battery cover to all the remotes…

2 comments:

Carina Olsen said...

Well I guess it's good to know that they were in your home and not in someone else's hands. Glad to hear that you found them.

Marby said...

That little girl of yours keeps you on your toes!! Never a dull moment with Eliza. :)