3/08/2006

Slow Week

Thus far it’s been a slow week. We just got back from the park and the kids are asleep so I have a second to myself. Erin has her cardiology appointment Friday and we have a ton of events coming up this weekend. I am enjoying the down time while it lasts!

In lue of the crazy life…..

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Mother/Freelancer
2. Environmental landscape research asst.
3. USDA Maize Genetics Lab
4. Local small town grocery store

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Dumb & Dumber
2. Oceans 12
3. O Brother, Where Art Thou
4. Office Space

Four places you have lived:
1. The Point
2. Ames, Iowa 3. In a tent for 6 months across Iowa & Midwest
4. Texas

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Everybody Loves Raymond
2. 24
3. Simpson’s
4. ? (I really don't watch that much)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Belize & Guatemala (honeymoon)
2. Canada (Several College Road Trips)
3. Traveling Studio – Canada to Mexico
4. Every back road in Iowa

Four websites I visit daily:
1. gmail
2. www.slickdeals.net
3. Bank Site
4. Hotmail

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mangos
2. A good side of Beef
3. Milk
4. Mint Brownies

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Outside
2. Northeast Iowa
3. Peru
4. Oregon

1 comment:

Kari said...

You did it! Good idea to put it in your blog.