1/11/2007

Baby oh Baby!

We just realized that we have not told that many people that we are pregnant. I had a pretty rough first trimester with the morning sickness and all. But it has since subsided and has been replaced by the flu and a sinus infection. Right now I am 16 weeks along and my estimated due date is June 26.

So here is the big question is it a boy or a girl? We find out the 22nd. My feeling is that it’s a boy…because only a man would give me this much trouble :). Honestly my pregnancy has been a lot different. Erin is set on having a baby sister. For the longest time we would ask her and she would respond “two babies”. I was pretty happy to hear that one solid heartbeat, but then again with twins you only have to be pregnant once…hmmm…

Anyway we are really excited and thought we would share the news. Leave your best guess on the survey below!

No comments: