2/05/2007

Bubbles


Erin had her cardiology check up last Monday and everything looks good. She made it through a 45 minute echo without sedation, which I consider a huge success considering her age. We got a new cardiologist and I really like her, she actually did my fetal echos with Erin. Erin developed a light case of asthma this fall, we were not shocked considering we live in Houston and the air quality isn't great, but it is actually tied to her heart. Nothing to be concerned about, it has yet to slow her down. We just call her wheezy now.


Last night we had some friends over to watch the big game and Erin and her friend decided to take a deep purple marker to our good couch. All I can say is thank goodness for microfiber, a little windex and it all came out....and my couches have never been cleaner! I love how kids behave indivudally but when they get in a group all the rules get thrown out the window. Now we are all even, a few months ago when we were at their house the group of little girls took a red stamp pad and decided to paint their upstairs hallway with it.


Today we finally have a break from the rain. Its about 70 degrees out and Erin was all about the bubbles. Ugh, and I am off to make prints at kinkos...where all the idiots reside.
Cheers!

1 comment:

Tracy Anne said...

Oh to feel the warmth of 70 degrees again... at this point I'd settle for something above 10 degrees!!