11/20/2008

Princess Party



Erin turned 4 on Monday! Last Friday we has a princess party. She demanded a "sleeping beauty cake", which I took my best shot at creating. Most of our friends have 2-3 kids now so gatherings are huge! I figure the more the merrier, but we really need to buy more chairs. We had a few mishaps, one tumbled down the stairs, one fell and bit her lip and one ran into the wall, but we figured it was a successful night, all those kids and no one went to the ER.
She got lots of barbies, outfits and make up kits. Jared and I got her a digital camera.

3 comments:

Tracy Anne said...

Happy Birthday Erin!

Anonymous said...

Awesome cake Em! I can't believe Erin is 4...where has the time gone!?!

Abbie said...

Dude - you put my "not-so-butt-cake" to shame! i guess all those years in 4-H paid off!!! You'll have to come give me a few lessons!