9/04/2009

Two Months

Isaac sporting his new suit for Max's wedding
Ike's "please don't hurt me" look
All Smiles

Weight: 11lbs 5oz (50%)

Well, we can officially confirm that we survived two months with three kids. I may look like I’ve been maimed by a pack of rabid coyotes, but I feel like a survivor. I finally got the hang of this, even when shopping (knock on wood). Jared has been a huge help, he takes Isaac three nights a week and that makes all the difference (It’s how I bounce back so quickly). Women always look at me and ask how do you get him to do that? Its simple - I ask. Jared pulls his weight with the kids and it makes the transition so much easier and I appreciate all he does.

Isaac is growing like a weed. He is all smiles - I can't get enough of him. He is so strong and very alert and now keeps a keen eye on where Eliza is. He is different than the girls, totally a mamas boy, but when you kiss him he already has a looks that say “ah mom, that is soo embarrassing” And then I do it again and again just to see his expression.

Eliza loves her baby brother, she loves to try to catapult him out of his bouncy chair, she loves to see how high she can swing him and she loves to see how long she can sit on him without getting into trouble. Last week Isaac was sleeping and had a dozen plus stickers stuck to his head. I thought it was hilarious and went to go get the camera. Eliza saw me and thought she would get in trouble because when I returned with the camera she was ripping them off as fast as she could and Isaac looked like he was mildly annoyed. She really does love him, and he takes her tough love in stride.


2 comments:

Marby said...

There is definitely a bond between a mother and her son that is so different and special. I think its the same with daddy and daughter. Congrats on surviving two months.

Anonymous said...

I applaud you for having three kids and still finding time to keep this site updated. I know people with two that never even find time to post that the baby was born let alone any pictures or updates on the second or first child. You must have some good management skills!