5/10/2006

Children's Museum

Erin got to go to the children’s museum again this week. We went with a group of friends and they were wild. She had a blast. Her favorite thing was the wheelbarrow (yup, I got myself a dirt digger :)
Her second favorite thing was the Mexican van. They have an exhibit about Mexico and the main attraction is a stripped down 1970’s baby blueVW van. It seems like a broad cultural assumption to put an old party van in the Mexico exhibit, but all politics aside it was the hit of the museum. Driving the Mexican Van
Besides that things are crazy here. I am working like mad trying to meet some product deadlines before leaving for home. Speaking of 10 days until I see the rolling hills of Iowa, I can’t wait. I was doing great until I was stuck in traffic this week and I thought to myself I soooo need some fresh air and gravel roads before I break out in a major episode of road rage. Well may be not that major- its Houston, serious road rage involves guns….:)
Kylie & Erin Riding in the Party Van
So for all point people, we’ll be home for Max’s graduation and the following week.
She has her Daddys sense of fashion.....

No comments: