5/19/2006

Heading Home....

In less than 24 hours we will be on a plane heading home…. I am so excited! Its been a rough week. I had several deadlines to meet prior to leaving and I finished up everything yesterday. Erin has been sick with a stomach virus all week…lets just day some days I am thankful I live in an apartment….need I say more.
My baby brother graduates from high school Sunday, its hard to believe he is that old. So I am heading off for two weeks of low air pollution, non-existent traffic with people who actually wave with all five fingers, few stoplights, lots of cows and miles of gravel roads…

3 comments:

Kari said...

Enjoy Iowa! We're going to be missing each other by a few weeks. I'll be back there myself on June 15 (the day after your birthday actually). Have fun at Max's party!

me said...

did you know they took out the stop light!?! i was so mad. it's all we had.

scottie said...

yay no air pollution!!! i just got back home from china today and that was the biggest thing i was happy about. i didn't really think about it that much when i was there, but i think it was always grating on my underneath. it sucks when you go sightseeing but can't see anything because the smog is too thick. seriously often the case. my travel book (trusty lonely planet) says that china is home to 16 of the 20 most polluted cities in the world. yay!! i feel like writing an angry letter to the government. but then i realize, 1) it's communist, and 2) oh yah, i'm the one buying those dirt cheap "made in china" products. mmm, no one is perfect ;)