11/25/2006

She's a Brick House...

All right, time to get a bit techy again… Now that my digital camera is at the mechanics I found new means to distribute Erin humor. I am putting two different links on here, one is Youtube and a link to an external program. For those of you that frequent often and are interested let me know which one works best with your net connection( You tube will not be up until Sunday
afternoon).


YouTube



erin dancing (higher res external link, same video)

As for the video, when we were home a few weeks ago Big E took Erin shopping at Walmart and no contest, willing bought her the most annoying toy that has ever been made…..a hamster that rocks out and sings to “She’s a Brick House”. I reluctantly let him purchase this object with the promise that it would stay in Iowa. And of course it made its way into the suitcase, through airport security and now serenades our house daily, if not hourly. My sanity would long be gone if it wasn’t for ear buds and an MP3 player…Its amazing what you can tune out with technology.
Although I will say it has greatly improved Erin’s dance moves!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I think the non YouTube version was clearer, but both worked for me. Very entertaining video, certain to prove useful as blackmail material later.