4/29/2007

Happenings

Not much to post since my camera is back in the shop....again. There is a part in the A70s that does not do well in humid climates and I am on my second new part in six months. But they fix it for free so I can't complain.

I think we might FINALLY settle with the insurance company when we got hit a few months ago. After hours on the phone and email I finally blew a gasket at a supervisor and within an hour the problem was fixed.

We painted all weekend. Jared painted the arbor and I started on the nursery - it's honeydew. Very bright and cheery and almost blinding. I have the walls almost done and then have to paint the trim.

Thats about all!

2 comments:

One Artist a Day said...

I know you don't know them, but you should click the link to heidi and ruben on my blog and check out their nursery. they are due this week.

Kari said...

Should you really be painting? Those fumes can't be good for the baby...