5/10/2007

I Love Craigslist!

I finally have my camera back, but am having some issues as you can see with the blurry photos.

So I have been looking at pack n' plays for about a month now. Its funny that you buy one for the second child.....mainly to protect her from the first. They run from $70-$150 for a new one and I purchased this one off craigslist.org for $30.00. It's in great condition and the only problem was I bought it from an Asian couple and it smelled like fried rice, which sounds so stereotypical, but I open it up and it took a few seconds to register the distinct smell. Nothing a little fabreeze can't fix.
I am now approaching 34 weeks (yes, I look lovely. Now I know why I have no photos when I am pregnant). The realization is setting in that I have about a month. My nursery is half painted, the car seat is MIA in the attic, the clothes are still packed from the move, I am soooo not ready. But Erin and Jared and leaving for 10 days next week for the North country so thats my time to get some things done.

4 comments:

Emily W said...

Emmaly, you look so cute! I wish I could see you in person. BTW I love craigslist too, except for when my husband becomes obsessive looking for scooters on it!

Ariana said...

You look great!

Everything is so different with the 2nd. By this time with your first, even your hospital bag was packed.

Abbie said...

You know we are getting old when we post pics of a pack-n-play on our blogs!! AHHHH!!! 10 years ago I didn't even know what they were!!

I'm so jealous - you look cute and pregnant right now - I look FAT!! Isn't pregnancy fun!?!?

Kari said...

Is your husband really leaving you for 10 days at this stage in your pregnancy? Not that you need a man around, because you're Emmaly, the warrior runner, but still.