7/15/2007

All in a Week

Today I slept most of the day...2 1/2 weeks of sleep deprivation finally got the best of me. Friday night Jared surprised Erin and took her to the live musical of "Go Diego Go." Eliza and I met up with Brittany in Rice Village and downed 5,000 calorie desserts at a local cafe.
Tonight I was slicing tomatoes and Erin reached onto the cutting board to grab a slice to eat. I said "Erin don't do that I could cut off your finger....then how would you count?" She paused for a moment and replied "one, two, three..." So much for that threat...

Here are some new photos from today....

2 comments:

Ariana said...

She is s cutie! I don't think Kileigh has that much hair and she is 5 months old.

Emily W said...

I love the black and white one of Eliza asleep on you. I look back and we have like one really bad picture of me holding prairie the day we got home from the hospital, and that is it until she is a couple of months old. Get plenty of pictures of you with Eliza, because heaven knows you are spending lots of time taking care of her.