1/18/2008

Moronic Monday Came Early

First, I want to thank all of you out there who have a brain, that functions. I sometimes think in this phenomenal whirlwind of modern technology, we are losing the basic social skills needed for our society to advance and possibly survive.....or maybe I just have a sign on me that says "Morons of the world, welcome".

I label my Mondays as "Moronic Mondays" because typically Monday morning I am fresh and feisty and ready to take on those whose IQ's hover around what most people would mistake for the fahrenheit freezing point. But for some reason my moronic Monday came a few days early.

In each of us are two natures. For all of you that think I'm a nice person, you don't know me that well. Granted I have a long fuse, but at the end of that fuse is some burning Irish blood that can bring down anyone in my way...and that usually happens on Mondays. Its not the nature I like, but sadly being nice doesn't get you too far on the phone. I have worked customer service before so I always give the benefit of the doubt. But honestly people, make those brain synapses spark.

So my idiot list for the day:
  • Fry's
  • Clear Lake Regional, Clear Lake Regional, Clear Lake Regiona
  • My plumber
Three hours on the phone, 15 calls later, things are in order.....hopefully.

So heres to the weekend!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Fry's is SO on my idiot list as well! What is up with those guys anyway!??! I swear, they must take an obstinate course! (Did I spell that right!? :) Oh well, you can add me to the idiot list as well. haha)

Tracy Anne said...

i always thought you were nice - until that time in the park when you stopped just before a spill way, took one look at the fisherman and gunned the caddy completely drenching him. :) LOL.