1/25/2008

Rainy Days

It think its rained every day this week. And its a cold rain so we have been trapped indoors.
Last night I bought a bike off craigslist (of course). I'll post photos late, my camera in the shop (of course)

Ironically, it was from the same person I purchased a table from two months ago, and we had a nice chat. Sometimes I think I like to buy things just to meet the people. Within the time it took me to install my bike rack on the trunk of our fashionable Buick I learned the woman I bought it from grew up in the area, her daughter lives in my neighborhood just a few blocks away and also has a six month old. Her husband is a storm chaser and does triathlons, but shes too old for the mountain bike, she just upgraded to a beach cruiser.

Anyway, Its a blue/lime green trek 800 series mountain bike 21 speed. Not really what I was looking at, but the price was right and its really comfortable for me to ride and the bikes in good condition. My last bike got stolen when we first moved down here so I am excited to start riding again.

Eliza and me messing with the new webcam...I look lovely, but she was so cute I had to share.
Besides that life is life.

1 comment:

the Smiths said...

hey so my bike got stolen when I first moved here too (it was in 1995) but I haven't ever got a new one.