2/08/2008

One of those weeks...


I think the photo sums it up. I took the girls to Space Center Houston to meet up for a play date. After being there an hour, I thought to myself, man, my new right running shoe is going to the pots. And then I looked down and realized that my new running shoes are holding up just fine, I just forgot to put on matching shoes this morning.

A year ago I would have been embarrassed enough to go home and change, but I was already up in Clear Lake so I sported my mis-matched footwear not only at the Space Center, but in Lowe's, and the grocery store. Weekend, here I come!

To say the least we had an entertaining week.....

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh gosh. I have done that before. Since then, I have made it necessary to get totally different color running shoes.

Anonymous said...

That is something I will consider next time I buy :)

Abbie said...

Nice, Em!!

Emily W said...

you are seriously the best em!

Brenna said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting. Eliza doesn't look like an infant anymore!

Amber said...

Classic. You're such a trend setter. & Speaking of setting trends... Erin is such a rock star! That is such a priceless photo!!

Kari said...

That makes me laugh out loud! I love that you just went about your day...I would have done the same thing.