7/21/2009

Astros!





Last night was "NASA NIGHT" with the astrosat Minute Maid Park. It was also the 40th anniversary of Apollo. Every year we get together with a big group and get a row of nosebleed seats and take the kids. When we first started everyone had one kid, now we take up a whole row and its frankly mass chaos, but it’s a good time.

Eliza really got into the clapping and cheering. And Isaac got introduced early to the game. They had the roof closed so the park was incredibly loud, but it didn’t seem to bother him and he stayed up the WHOLE time, which meant he actually slept last night (and so did we).

1 comment:

Jenny said...

My kids were just mesmerized by the whole darn game. I have to admit that I started dozing towards the end there, but it was so fun. I only wish that I could have been siting closer to you and kallie and erin!