7/21/2009

Week II



We managed to survive another week. Things are falling into place, minus the sleep. I honestly don't know how women do this in their late 30's and 40's. I give them credit because I have never been so exhausted in my life. Eliza stopped napping a few months ago so I have been running on about 3-4 hours of sleep for the last two weeks.


Other than that things are going great. I took my first trip out with all three to Walgreen a few days ago. All I had to pick up were photos and a card. Needless to say it was a complete disaster; I need a leash and straitjacket for Eliza :) But we made it out with photos, a card and a few packs of opened M&M’s.

Isaac had his 1 week well check. He weighed 8lbs 2oz at 9 days old, regained his birth weight plus a few ounces in a little over a week.

1 comment:

Renshaw Family said...

Glad to see you are surviving. That totally stinks that Eliza quit napping. I love the fact that both my kids still nap and at the same time. It is heaven...well for the two hours they are asleep :)