7/09/2010

Eliza's 3rd Birthday!



Eliza turned three on June 27th! Where has the time gone? It just seems like yesterday Jared and I were sitting a Clear Lake Regional L&D room laughing at the morning saga as the color slowly came back to Jared’s face. She was born with a spark in her eyes and I knew from the first time I held her she would make life full and vibrant. From that day life would never be the same as our family grew to four.

Eliza is my rough-and-tough girl. She takes on the role of the Alpha child in any play group (for better or worse) and is extremely competitive. And with the flip of a coin she can be so sweet and shy. I love her energetic character and her mildly sarcastic sense of humor.

Eliza has learned this year to love bubbles, kitties and playdoh. She is always “helping” in the kitchen (why typically results of me bleaching food coloring out of something). She must have clean hands (even if the rest of her is fifthly), insists on brushing her teeth at least twice a day and has a growing fear of public restrooms. She LOVES Frog and Toad books and when all is silent at night she still asks to be rocked.

Happy Birthday Sweetie!



No comments: