7/09/2010

Ike's First Birthday!


How did my baby turn one? I remember when I found out we were having a boy, I was not disappointed by any means, but after two girl I thought, “What am I going to do with a boy?” I soon found out that I would cuddle with him and love on him and completely spoil him. This little guy is so sweet (and very handsome I might add) and it totally a mama’s boy. His has a huge smile for such a little guy and is very even tempered. Isaac has truly been a blessing to our family and it been fun to watch him develop over the past year.

Ike started walking a couple of months ago but every time he took a step we heard” Look! Ikey’s walking”….PUSH! So he decided enough with that - took a break and decided in early July to take another shot at it.

Jared’s parents and his brother were down for his birthday and his sisters baked him a cake, which he devoured hand and fist. He got lost of “manly toys”, abacus from Erinhis favorite by far was a helicopter from Grandma Linda – like father, like son!



No comments: