1/30/2011

Quotes by Erin

Just to archive..... Sadly Erin's vocabulary and comprehension have greatly increased and she has become a more compassionate towards her siblings. Now on to Eliza's quotes!

"Eliza, if you don't behave mom is going to sell you when our baby brother is born." "Erin, knock it off, you'll give her a complex." "No, mom....It will just make her confident."

"I will only love my baby brother if we name him "Luke the Skywalker.""

"Erin, what do you do if someone you don't know comes up to you?" "I spray them in the eyes with mace so they burn!"

"Mom, does Eva like Walley like a good girl or a bad girl?" "What???"

"Dad, when you get really old we are going to sell you!".

"Get out of here you crazy creature!" "Erin, don't call you sister a creature, its not nice." "But mom, she is a monster!"

"Mom, did your car die?" "No, Erin!" "Mom, I bet your just stuck in the grass, maybe that nice policeman behind you will push you out." "I don't think so Erin, that nice police man is writing mommy a speeding ticket." "Sweet, I love tickets...but can he still push us home?".

"Dad, your not really a girl, just a pretend girl"

"One day I am going to marry myself so I get ALL the gifts!"

"Dad, I want to wear my new raincoat". "But Erin, it's not raining out". "Here's the deal, I'll put it on and you can spray me with the hose o.k."?

No comments: