3/22/2008

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter! Erin was so excited this year for the Easter Bunny to visit. She spent all week contemplating if the EB was gray or pink. She got finger nail polish, lip gloss, body glitter, a new kite and some odds and ends. Eliza got a new cup, a 5 lbs bag of animal crackers and a new rubber ducky.

We went to church and then had a big dinner at our house. I cooked my first ham, or I should say I warmed it up :) Pre-cooked meat is a beautiful thing! We had 14 adults and a herd of kids attend . Erin & her nail polish Devious Eliza

This is how a whole tube of lip gloss was used...

5 comments:

azufelt said...

Those are beautiful eggs! OUrs didn't turn out quite so vibrant... and a little more glittery than yours!

Ariana said...

WOW! Those are awesome.

Brenna said...

That picture of Erin kissing Eliza is darling.

scottie said...

hi em... me again ringing in with my quarterly comment ;)

i can't believe how much erin looks like you, and how little eliza does! i wonder, do you hear that alot? anyway, they both look precious, and they kind of remind me with my two nieces....that blond hair and all.

Emm said...

I know, actually Eliza is just starting to looking like Jared. When she was little she looked like my Grandma Alderson.