4/21/2008

On the Go


It's been a while since I have posted, I'm not sure where the spring has gone. Last night I came to the realization that I no longer have a baby as I watched Eliza stroll behind her walker. In the last three days she took her first assisted steps and crawled up both flight of stairs.

Its been a crazy week. I started a new design gig with a non-denominational company that produces bible study materials for women. I just finished my first brochure. Most of the projects I work on are industrial or design based so I haven't done a lot of feminine design. It's all purple and pretty and actually a fun change.

Saturday I went up with our youth group into the Houston 610 loop to paint a house for an elderly woman. We do it every year. Elderly widows can apply to have the exterior of their house fixed. New siding, trim and paint and donated and then organizations from all over the city come out and take a house. The house looked awesome (with its rockin red door) and everyone had a good time.

Jared took Erin out Saturday night for a daddy-daughter date. He has not been around much lately. They went to the batting cages and arcade. I'm not sure who had more fun. Erin talked about it all day Sunday. She even told me when they were doing the horse racing game dad had to sit side-saddle because his butt was to big.

Here are some new pics....enjoy!

4 comments:

Scott and Analisa said...

Ahhh, your girls look super cute! I can not believe how old they are!

Carina Olsen said...

How cute is that?! Eliza is growing up so fast.

Brenna said...

I don't know about Texas, but it seems like spring hasn't even come to Utah yet. I can't believe it is almost May because we have yet to have a whole week of warm weather here. Your girls are growing quickly; it seems like just yesterday we were reading about your crazy labor "adventure" with Eliza.

azufelt said...

Yeah, Spring does not exist here in southern Texas... I've been witnessing Summer for 3 years straight now.... I think something's wrong!

Your girls look SO cute! And seriously, why do babies have to grow up so fast? I can't even believe it sometimes! It's exciting, but sad too.