4/11/2008

Why Oh Why?

Why are tires made of rubber and air? Alright, so probably a stupid question, but honestly last night at 9:30 p.m. I walked out of church to find my fourth flat tire this year. It was flat to the rim. I'm pretty sure the place where I get my tires patched installs magnets inside the tire tubes they seem to attract every metal object on the road.

Luckily there was one person left because there are no light in the parking lot. Her little daughter thought it was cool to learn how to change a tire. We let her take the lug nuts off (which were put on pneumatically last time and it took everything I have to loosen them). So today I am off to get one more patch job at some shady tire shop. Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Abbie said...

You could always get a horse and buggy! Of course then you'd have to shoe the stupid hay eaters.

I do have to say it's good to see a girl change her own tires.

Scott and Analisa said...

Oh emmaly, you're becoming a "texas woman" yet... Sorry about the tires though, that really bites. Scott and I have a blog now too, munhallfamily.blogspot.com. Enjoy! I have like three weeks left before our little girl arrives... ah motherhood. Have a good day!

Carina Olsen said...

I'm so sorry! I like Abbie's idea...Maybe try Rollerblades and strollers?!