6/05/2009

A Life in the Day of Eliza


Eliza has decided to hit her terrible twos just about the time I am so preggo I can’t keep up. Yesterday we had a rough day. I was cleaning the kitchen and they were both in the living room…hiding under the bar between the kitchen and living room where I could not see them. Erin denied collaborating in the crime. I walked out to see my wallet completely emptied. It took me over two hours to recover my debit card (toilet), drivers license (garbage can), temple recommend (washing machine) and one insurance card (under the couch). I decided that was enough to survive for the weekend. I am still missing my credit card (I decided it was just easier to put a stop on it and order a new one), insurance cards, grocery store cards, library cards and pretty much the rest of my life…..and that little incident sent the tone for the day, no one was in a good mood.

Eliza was being a pill. I was in the office when out of the corner of my eye I say something go over the stairs with the thunk, thunk, THUD…..Eliza had stuffed herself in a cylinder container and manage to bounce down the first flight of stairs it in. She actually scared herself for once, but for the first time that day I got a good laugh.

This is Elizas little friend Mikey. Typically she is really mean to him, but has been much nicer lately. Last week he was over and she decided she wanted to serve him dinner. Being a boy, he wasn’t into it, so when he got up for the table, he got a plastic strawberry (yes the same one I dig out of the printer a few months ago) chucked at his head.

Let hope this baby is born with a helmet on, I have a feeling the middle child syndrome is already starting.

Well I am off, I just heard….”Mom get down here and see what Lizza did”…and Friday begins….



1 comment:

Jenny said...

I crack up everytime I read one of your posts! Eliza's antics remind me a lot of David's--I guess it's the age. Good luck wrangling the kiddos over the next 24 days!! :)