3/01/2010

At the Museum

Eliza's speech therapist gave us a passes for a free day at the Children’s Museum. I take the kids at least a few times a year, but Jared had the day off so we went as a family. Life has just been crazy lately and it was nice to relax for a day and have some fun with the kiddos.

The museum had a major renovation last year and they built this three-story climbing structure, which I totally wanted to play on and got to (perk of being a parent). Although parents were welcome, it was not necessarily built for people who have child-bearing hips.

Jared and Eliza enjoyed building paper rockets and airplanes and putting them to the test in the launch cage. I think Eliza could have played with the launch cage all day.

We parked a couple of blocks away in front of this random art/bicycle repair shop. The highlight was they had a bunch of free-roaming geese, an oddity for an urban neighborhood, but it made my day.

1 comment:

ashley said...

Yay! Some new posts. I apologize for stalking you...I've been checking your page almost daily 1) because I have no job and 2) I haven't been able to talk to you guys in a while. The kiddos are so cute! Isaac is absolutely adorable!! Such a cutie. Tell them I say hi!