2/20/2011

Happy Valentines Day


We had a wonderful Valentines day! Jared and I went out Friday night to Texas Road House and then ventured over to the church adult dance (which admittedly was just as awkward as any youth dance). Luckily we had a group of friends that went which made it fun, until they held the male strut contest. When Jared saw there were old married women lining up to cat-call them he ran out of the gym, I honestly didn't know someone could move that quickly :)

He surprised me on Valentines day with a dozen roses and a giant cheese cake, I got him clothes.

Erin spent all week perfecting her Valentines box for class. She was so proud of it and did most of it herself. I cut out the legs and the eyes. She came home beaming that the school counselor thought it was so cute she took a picture of her with it.

No comments: