2/20/2011

Trouble Trouble....

I'm not sure who gives me more trouble these days...Thing 1 or Thing 2 :). Eliza has always been hard on Ike but now he is strong enough to fight back. A few nights ago Eliza took something away from Ike and he went up and gave her a two-handed push, enough to make her stumble backwards a few steps. And the look on his face was priceless, there was fire in his eyes.That was officially the moment I realized I was saying good bye to my sweet baby boy and hello to the terrible twos.

Ike loves salsa, he would drink the stuff if possible. He always looks like he is in pain while eating it, we have to take it away at some point.
Eliza still loves to bake, she made Jared chocolate chip cookies for Valentines day. I turned around to see her sneaking raw cookie dough. This is her "I'm so innocent look". When I see this look I know trouble has already arrived!
Eliza also loves to climb on anything and everything. Erin has started climbing trees (she can now climb the firemans pole at school and ring the bell) and Eliza is right behind her. So now one day I will have not only one, but two kids that fall out of a tree, I wonder if the ER has a two for one deal?

I love how kids improvise, why sit on a swing properly when you can use it as a trapeze?

No comments: