4/14/2006

Maxie's Visit

My baby bro is visiting this week, although I can hardly call him my baby brother anymore, he is now 18 and graduating from high school in May. Max flew in Tuesday morning and Erin and I picked him up from the airport and then headed to the zoo. Erin loved it and we all had a good time. The male orangutan was sitting right next to the viewing deck glass and Erin runs up and keep yelling “baby puppy”, we still need to work on her language skills. A 600-pound hairy monster is a long call from the neighbor’s mini-mutt.
After the zoo we walked over to the Hermann park train. The train is a historic feature in the park although I don’t know the story on it besides it gives a tour of the whole park and the kids love it. So we took a ride and even got the caboose.

1 comment:

scottie said...

wow!!! it's so strange to see max all grown up!!!!