4/02/2006

Only a Face

Today was the first sign of summer with temperatures reaching the high 80’s. The weather has been beautiful the last three or four months and today was a reminder that the horrific heat and humidity of the summer is looming around the corner.

Yesterday I went to a few garage sales since Erin is finally growing and is about ready to streak solely from lack of well fitting clothing. I actually found some good deals on clothes and I got a booster seat so we can pack away the highchair.

Today all three of us woke up sick. I am not sure where we picked it up, but we are all suffering from a cold. So we stayed home and watched general conference over the internet.

Tonight I was eating ice cream and left my bowl on the floor. Erin loves ice cream, so she decided to lick the residue out of the bowl. Thus, producing a face only a mother can love.


Here’s to a productive week….

No comments: