3/14/2007

And the terrible two's begin.....

We just dropped over $200 bucks on a top-of-the-line Britax car seat, only to take it out of the box and hear Erin say "I don't like it" and refuse to sit in it....grrr.

Anyway we just got a call and our car is FINALLY finished. Its been almost a month. Erin's last car seat had to be replaced when Jared was hit and we decided that it was worth the money to buy a Britax since most car seats are only designed to take a 30 mph crash. Plus this one is good up to 65 lbs so it should last her a while, if we can get her to sit in it :)

2 comments:

Kari said...

is the car seat that brown color? I would have said the same thing! :) I mean, I understand why it is that color, as it camoflauges chocolate ice cream, poo and other yucky stains, but really, it's not very attractive.

Emm said...

LOL!
Ya but its a car seat. I told her we would go to joanns and pick up some cool material for a liner.