3/25/2007

Renshaw's Spring Break

Jared three youngest brothers and sister and his mom came down for a week over their spring break. We spent a day at Bolivar Beach playing in the sand. Erin had always been scared of the ocean, I think because of the vastness of the waves. But she finally decided it was fun to chase the tide in and out.
Devin and I constructed an sand alligator and Erin decided that she would ride it like a horse.

Tuesday we spent the afternoon at the Natural History Museum. They have a really great exhibit on the oil drilling process. The museum is huge, it can be a whole day adventure if you can take that much natural science.
And Jared had his moment of fame this week. Monday Jared, Devin and I went out golfing at a par3 course. Jared hit a hole-in-one on the second hole. He got his name in the Houston Chronicle and on the wall of the club house. As for me a was just happy I could still hit a strait shot while attempting to swing across the bowling ball in front of me.

The rest of the week we spent playing Frisbee golf, did a little shopping and just chilled.
'

1 comment:

Kari said...

Go Jared! Who knew he was such a golfer? I would love to see you swinging over your belly. :)