12/07/2008

Christmas Parade


Last night my friend Melissa and I took the girls out to the League City Christmas Parade. They have a huge parade at night and a carnival with lots of little food and craft vendors. Jared and Zoran were both hitting the books so we decided to take the kids and give them some time to study. The girls had a blast running after candy at the parade and we picked up some yummy caramel apples. We had to park about 1/2 mile away and the three of them were not up for walking, so Eliza kindly shared her stroller. Eliza thought it was hilarious that she was squashed between Erin and Melina. I thought the wheels were going to fall off of our single stroller, but it held up well to the 80 pounds of laughing cargo.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Okay so what did Erin think about Stevie stalking up behind her and screaming "ERIN" every five seconds? And what was the deal with the lagging between floats? The festival was awesome, though.

Jenny said...

Ooo, and I'm not at church today, so could i swing by sometime this week and pick up that book?

Brenna said...

That is one packed stroller! I also wanted to tell you that my niece isn't a big talker and she is 2 1/2. She's been "check out" a few times, but they say she just isn't motivated to talk. She gestures well though. So just so you know...Eliza isn't the only one:) but I do hope the fluid behind the ears is nothing bad.

Melissa said...

Well, both Milena and I came down with the flu early the next morning, so I hope your girls didn't get contaminated being in such tight quarters with her!