12/22/2008

Hopping on the baby train….

I think everyone we know is pregnant (that’s what happens when a hurricane hits and there is no electricity for two weeks).


Yes the rumors flying around are true, Little Renshaw the Third is well on his/her way. I don’t know if anyone caught the 2.5 kids on my blog header. Its been up for a month, but then again, maybe I just blog to myself.

I am about 12 ½ weeks along and am due at the end of June. I had my second appointment with my midwife today and everything looks great. We are very excited to welcome one more into our family!


We’ll find out at the end of January what we are having. I love the surprise of not knowing, but it drives Jared nuts, so after Erin we decided to find out. Plus my nursery had a big purple Gerber daisy on the wall, not real masculine :)

For namesake lets hope it’s a girl. Erin is determined if it’s a girl we are naming her Isabella and if it’s a boy….Cheese. What can I say, Iowa blood still runs through her veins :D We will be happy with what we get.

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Hmmmm....though Cheese would definitely fit in in Hollywood, I think Isabella would get less raised eyebrows here in Texas. But hey, way to think outside the box, Erin!

the Smiths said...

YAY! I like Cheese its memorable. I read your blog but I don't read the headers ever. Congratulations!

Ariana said...

Congrats! Well if you are following the trend - you will get blessed with a boy too.

Tracy Anne said...

Congratulations! I saw "mother of 2.5" awhile ago and wondered but forgot to ask.

Jared-Monica-Brooke-Caleb said...

Yeah!!! Our babies will be close so I hope you have a boy!! Can't wait to find out!!

Brenna said...

Congratulations! Wow. 3 kids. I guess that really means you're a grown up now, huh? I didn't see the 2.5 kids because I always read your blog using google reader!

One Artist a Day said...

I read through a reader so I never get to see anyone's designs anymore. If my mom would have listened to me Amber would have been Rainbow Brite.

Emily W said...

Congratulations, when are you getting a minivan? :)

Kari said...

Congrats Emm! You don't blog to yourself but I didn't notice the caption had changed. Guess I'm not the observant reader one wishes for.