2/26/2009

22 Weeks


Well, thought I would post the first preggo photo (compliments of Erin's great photography skills :) I looks so happy....

I am finally feeling good again, this pregnancy has been a lot harder than my previous two, but hopefully the worst is over and it will be smooth sailing now until June.

I meet with a home birth midwife a few weeks ago and it was a cool meeting. She only lives two blocks away, had a very good record, almost twenty years as an OB Nurse and midwife, lots of NICU work as a hospital nurse, mother of 5, etc. Jared was not real keen on the idea, but I would rather not have a baby on I-45, so I told him we would have one more in the car or hospital hallway and then we are staying home (if there is another one). Either way insurance is going to kill the idea.

Now its on to the name game, any ideas? We are still at a loss. I like Ezra or Zenoch. Jared says no more "E" names, probably a good idea. He like Isaac and Erin is still determined to name him Luke Skywalker.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Okay, Erin, you make one cute pregnant lady, and I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better. I like Ezra, by the way. One of my good friends is named Ezra.

Tracy Anne said...

LOL... my nephew wanted to name his little brother "lobster". his parents bought him a baby doll and told him he could name his baby whatever he wanted and mommy and daddy would name his little brother.

Tracy Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.