3/01/2009

In the Works…..

Ace Hardware had a sale Saturday and I finally decided on a color for Erin and Eliza’s room – Carthage Blue. We purchased a set up bunk beds off of the JSC swapshop (classifieds for NASA employees) and they are red oak, so pink was out. The woodwork is cream and I didn’t feel like repainting so blue it is. Erin picked out the color and I think I am really going to like it.

I love going to the local ace store in town, they have this old guy that runs the paint department that can tell you anything you want to know about paint and color (and it will). He still mixes the paint the old school way. He let Erin help him measure out the blue and green pigments and she really thought it was cool.

I got home and had a few hours open so I got the first coat on. Hopefully we can finish it early this week and get some projects cranked out before the baby comes…



No comments: