5/19/2010

Help Me!



A few days ago the kids were all playing nicely. The house was completely picked up so I thought I could take 5 minutes to actaully shower before noon. All at once I hear this blood curdling scream from Ike. I jumped out only to find Eliza carrying him up the stairs (more like dragging him up backwards under the arms with really LARGE eyes). She made it almost to the top, which is a feat considering Isaac weighs 18 lbs and Eliza is only 26 lbs.

When I questioned her she was so innocent and said "Isaac wanted to play up stairs with us." Needless to say every time Eliza got around him that afternoon he was very nervous (at least more nervous than usual).

Ike's new pretty close to walking, although we don't see it too often, he likes to stay close to the ground. Eliza may show some tough love but she is so proud of him, I think she will be his cheer squad throughout life.

No comments: