2/10/2006

Good Old Fridays….

Hmm, texas grapefruit eh? I've seen bigger!

Today its just Erin and me. Between meeting drawing deadlines and babysitting I have been swamped this week. So I thought I would take Erin to the park today, but when I woke up there was a 100% chance of rain all day. I thought some meteorologist was just too sure of himself this morning…for once he was right.


I purchased my plane tickets to go back to Iowa for a few weeks for Max’s graduation in May. And then did my happy going home to Iowa dance. And I also just booked Max’s tickets for spring break. He is going to come down and hang with us for a week. (Or maybe we’ll just use him as a free babysitter and go paint the town red!) Last time he was down he drove with me from Iowa when I first moved here. I was way prego and ornery and it was well over 100 degrees everyday he was here. He spent the week moving us into our apartment (he’s such a little design freak, must run in the family or something). So this time we are going to go have some fun….May be go provoke the alligators at the stat park or something.

This weekend we are going shopping at all the mexo-furniture marts. I swear there is a furniture shop on every corner here and they are not just little stores but huge warehouses. Its like the furniture underground market Mecca. We decided that our college hand-me-down couch deserves to be laid to rest in the couch cemetery next to our dumpster (where some family will give it a new home or the arson kids in the neighborhood will hold their monthly bon-fire.)

I know, you wish you lived this exciting of a life….

Here are some new pics of Erin.

1 comment:

Tracy Anne said...

hip-hip-hurray for the mecca of furniture marts! doesn't it seem pathetic to get excited about furniture? try shifting through the 2 for $11 dvd bin at walmart on a saturday night. now THAT is exciting!! :P