2/20/2006

Houston Children’s Museum


The Iowa Farmer Wave
Today Melissa and I braved the inner loop and took Erin and Milena to the Children’s Museum. Our trip got delayed a bit because I had a radiator hose break in my car so I spent an hour in the shop getting it fixed. They just charged me for parts since we just had it tuned up Saturday.

Erin kept attempting to kiss the chicks

Getting some veggies at the market
We made it through the city and got to the museum. It is huge! They had so many things to do and something for every age. Erin loved it and I am exhausted. We had a good afternoon exploring the different exhibits. Erin especially loved the vacuum tubes that sucked ping-pong balls from phone booth to phone booth.


The Conductor

Attempting to lay an egg

Erins New Hair Cut

Erin the Milk Maid

No comments: