1/05/2009

GrammaSue and Grandpa Eldon






My Mom and Dad drove down and stayed part of the week and brought half of the local toy store with them :) It was Christmas all over again! We were really excited that they came down together, they run a small mom and pop business so they rarely travel at the same time. Their winter thus far has been brutal so I think that was probably the deciding factor.

We did not go anything exciting, just hung out, worked on our fence and a few house projects and went downtown to the Children's museum. But it was great to see them since we will not be home until Maxie's wedding in September.

They got Erin her "pony", its a tire swing made into a horse and is really cool. As you can see from the photo, Erin was ecstatic

4 comments:

Carina Olsen said...

How fun! I wanted one of those swings when I was a kid. Lucky!

Tracy Anne said...

let me know when you're headed home next. you'll have to stop at mom and dad's so erin can ride a real pony!

Melissa said...

Fence looks great! You guys should go into business. Then you can wear those sexy work boots all the time! Did you find a car?

Amber said...

That has got to be the coolest swing I've ever seen! When can I get one. Not my kids, me!? I've always wanted a pony. ;)