1/07/2009

Sickie

Talk about a rough month! Right before Christmas I got a really bad sinus infection, over Christmas I had the stomach flu for two days and now Strep. Ugh. Couple that with I am still chucking almost daily from pregnancy and I feel like I want to die!

I went in today and was not running a high fever, but had cold sweats all night. The doc said it was probably viral. I said humor me a pull a rapid strep test. Twenty minutes later he called and confirmed my suspicion. Oh how I love antibiotics. Now lets pray no one else in the family gets it, although Jared is already heading down that road.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Don't you love it when you have to diagnose yourself? Anyway, sorry your sick. Strep sucks, and do you need some chicken soup?

Carina Olsen said...

Gosh this has been the year to be sick. Yuck! Let me know if there is anything you need.

Brenna said...

Noooooo. I hate being sick. I hope you feel better really soon!

Renshaw Family said...

Being sick sucks. We have been sick for the past month. I feel like I am always at the doctor. Hope you guys get better soon.