1/22/2009

The verdict is in....

Much to our surprise we are having A BOY!

I had my Level II ultrasound and fetal echo yesterday and the little one looks healthy. They got some great shots of his heart and so far everything looks well developed. We go back in 6 weeks for the second echo. There are certain heart defects that are better detected at 17 weeks and others at 24 weeks. But no major worries.

I would post some ultrasound photos, but I just have a stack of his "manhood" shots thanks to Dr. Rowe (if you have been to him you know how hilarious he is about it). So yes its a boy 100% for sure.

10 comments:

Carina Olsen said...

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY! I'm so excited for Jared! Chris is jealous. Maybe we will fallow you. LOL Congrats.

Jessica said...

I am so excited! There is hope...BOYS do exist!

Jenny said...

Awesome. He'll have 3 mommies to take care of him. ;)

Brenna said...

whoooohoooo! Boys are lots of fun.

Emily W said...

That is so exciting, we can share tips with what to do with a boy after having two girls.

Scott and Analisa said...

So that means that you, Emily and Ana alll have two girls and then a boy... what a weird... coincidence? Well congrats, I can't wait to hear what you name him! I wonder what Erin thinks?!

Marby said...

Congrats!! I know the girls have to be super excited, too.

Hilllary Howland said...

Congrats! Nicholas is jealous as well!

Ariana said...

Yay! Congrats! How crazy is that - you, Emily & I all having boys.

Tracy Anne said...

He's going to grow to love playing barbies and getting his toe nails painted. ;-) OR maybe - your girls will get into monster trucks and G.I. Joe!