1/18/2006

Free Clothing & Space Rockets





Dianne and I went to the blood bank today because she was on a mission to get a free t-shirt and I was due to donate now that I have committed for life. Unfortunately I was rejected because my iron was just a few points low. Nothing like getting rejected at the blood bank to make you feel wanted. However, they must of thought I needed a new wardrobe because they gave me a free t-shirt anyway…yuppie!

Then we headed to the wonderful world of Wal*Mart where I purchased a strobe light for Jared’s bike (since some illegal worker painting our building stole mine last fall). The light is to replace my overzealous goal of going to the gym every morning. The gym is 3 miles away, the bike is on my patio, now I can’t make the excuse at 5am that gas is too expensive and I need to conserve buy not driving to the gym.


This afternoon I watched part of the Houston’s weekly hi-speed chase. Today’s lasted 90 minutes. You think living in Texas everyone carries a gun and someone would have shot out his tires, but I guess we were all glued to the t.v. watching it on all 4 network channels. I wish I could say he was driving like a maniac, but in reality it was not much worse than how the normal Houstonian drives.
Tonight Jared and Erin were playing “rocket ship”, Erin’s new favorite game with dad as he tosses her into the air. Here are some photos from liftoff. Till some other time…..

No comments: