1/30/2006

Mondays....

Today I am a bit depressed. I just found out a girl I graduated school with passed away last night. She fought a long battle with leukemia and she died after having a stroke last week. Reminds you how precious life is. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Rima Family.

As for us, we had a relaxing weekend. The weather continues to be beautiful so we spent a good portion of the weekend outdoors.

Today I started my full-time babysitting job for some friends. They have a 5 ½ month old…she is a sweetie. I forgot what its like to have one that young, they just sit there and smile. Besides Erin petting her like a dog, it has been going very well.

I was going to post photos, but they have haing server issues....tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tracy Anne said...

I wanted so desperately to leave something optimistic here... I find myself struggling for the right words to find the positive in all of this. I'm sure there is somewhere...