1/13/2006

Hello!




It occurred to me that I have not updated our website since late October and we have a slow connection so the website take forever to upload. And I made a new years resolution to start a journal, which has not materialized yet. So Shannon gave me a great idea to start a blog. So here it is my first official blog!

We returned from an excellent two weeks in Iowa Jan 4 and are now back in a semi-normal routine. Jared is spending a good chunk of time this week in mission control training and I am between projects so Erin and I are just chilling.

I just contracted as a graphic designer for a greeting card line. I was ready to get started when they realized their company name was already trademarked by Hallmark so now I am just waiting while they wade through the legal waters of trademarks and copyrights.

Its really windy here today, which is odd but a welcomed cleansing of all the chemical & pollution in the air. Now the sharks in the bay will have three eyes and not my kid.

Erin learned to kiss this week, now she wants to kiss everyone. And it’s a cute kiss, not one of those open-mouth slobbery one most kids give. She also threw her first major tantrum this week in Hobby Lobby. While in line she screamed so hard she make herself vomit…the days motherhood its toils…. We went to the car and had a nice little chat and I thin she got the drift because her behavior has been extremely pleasant the rest of the week.
Well I think that’s a good start. Till next time!

No comments: